Monday, November 20, 2006

Calculate Cost For Retaining Wall South Africa

London... Again... Forever?!

After a thousand thousand years I return to post.

What do we mean?

well ... I do not know if everyone knows where they are and then it seems appropriate to make publicly known: LONDON.

By now I live here for almost 2 months with my boyfriend '.
is desperate work, but not the first job that happens! For now I'm looking in my field in my class and that means' the computer.

are not yet reduced so 'bad to go to work in a bar, something that most people here do, and then look for a decent accommodation.

We live in Haringey, a nice neighborhood in South Tottenham (Zone 2), with lots of blacks and Jews.
not want to be racist eh! Except that effect is to look around and see people totally different from how you have been accustomed to seeing for years!

As you know Jenny has already 'got a job: Swiss company, a crazy cool!
But I'm still here I spend my days looking on the internet and receive calls from recruiters ... My CV will now 'in all agencies of the UK!

I must say that lately it's not going badly, I do not know what happened, perhaps a record in any particular site or just us and 'took a little' time to let within the CV, but now I get a fair number of calls.

think, and here comes the fun, I even received a job offer, rather, I even worked for a day! For this, however, 'there in the next post: one day job!

End of the post, has no pretension, just wants to be a "here I am again writing for people who want to read the blog of nox ...."

Cheer up! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment