Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Does 80 Kg Look Like

... will be the beginning of the end ???... Not if we are half the OMBRAFIORITA

... It's raining ...
... the water comes down relentlessly ...
... the wind blows mighty trees bending to his will ...
... The clouds are gathering in the sky so disturbing ...
... It breathes a strange atomosfera ....
... It will be the beginning of the end??

the angel said that God has judged Rome and found it lacking ... He wants to sweep it away as it did with Sodom ...

But there was in Sodom Ombrafiorita to protect the city's !!!!! Roma are not afraid, we will destroy ourselves and nothing (apart from us ... of course ... because if we continue like we are ourselves in a short time to scrape it off the ground )!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! But we want to talk

ANGEL?? A huge black egg in terrestrial material, right there, in the hands of a loved family ... We had a chance to destroy it even before it opened ... And instead? Here let us steal it from under the eyes .... True dear cousin??

But we want to speak well of your degree of relationship kept hidden for so many years? To me you were a cousin and a cousin stay, but for others? Dear Henry ... I have no words for this ...

forgot the place where I have lousy range. The Prince of mice has also touched my hand, I had to wash it with pure alcohol. My clothes were impuzzoliti to die. I would take gallons of detergent and fabric softener to free them from that stench of which seem to be impregnated. What schifooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me sick just thinking about it. I do not think will lose never set foot there. It 'been a truly traumatic.

Finally here is my personal thought: Dear Angelo (Angelo's cousin and not true) I miss you so much. I know that you prefer to stay in the monastery to pray and that this makes you feel better, at least for now, but I do not cut your socks in 1000 pieces, I miss having to argue with you because of your morals, I miss your company while I'm at the library to do research of all kinds ... Tornaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment