Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What Is The Meaning Ofswollen Breast

START A NEW LIFE?

A few nights ago I was invited to an exclusive party loooong. I was wearing a beautiful Prada made for me: black lace bustier fence and long satin skirt. Even the shoes were Prada. Finally a beautiful diamond at Cartier frame adorned my neck. Perfectly at ease among society wandered well accompanied by Carla, who told me of his wonderful honeymoon with Nicolas. But just as I was taking a flute of champagne a meeting of looks has changed my life. In front of me was Stephen who recognized me immediately (I had marched as a guest of honor at the presentation of the Prada line designed especially for me). Since then we have never stopped to chat, and after hours spent on the terrace to enjoy the reflections of the beautiful full moon over the pond in front of us arrived well Domenico. We talked about my passion for fashion, hobby sketches to create high fashion, the youth, and eventually they asked me to collaborate with them. Yes, almost a week I'm working on creating models for Dolce & Gabbana for their new line called "Isis . I also have a private jet donated gentilemnte with which to reach all parties that I attend. Meanwhile, I redecorated my room in the Villa Ombrafiorita, all in shades of black and white, I placed a huge mirror in the ceiling and a new side door is access to attached to my room where I did go through the same cabinet that had Carrie in the film Sex and the City.

Angelo was readmitted between the Sentinels and even promoted it to their spiritual leader. Can finally pouring out his sermons to anyone. Also is helping me in my new adventure in fashion, supports me, I'd recommend, I promote. In fact, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of my creations will be donated to the shelter for abused children founded by him. I finally managed to earn his respect ...

Aristide moved for some time in the kingdom of ice to take a refresher course to the servants of the castle. I always Aristide said he is a great men of the stamp if they do not find it. Of course at home you miss him ... How do you prepare tea for him no more ... Prestoooooooooooo Aristide returns, or they will continue to eat junk food of all kinds ....

Veronica decided to go to London to conduct his usual chemistry experiments ... The scientists said that an organization which has its headquarters there he discovered new natural substances that are miracles ... The house without her running naked through the halls seem empty. Strange to say, but I miss you ...

Alex, now that his new hand, he bought a motorcycle roaring and has modified it so that it can not go unnoticed. Every night leaves the house with a shirt of a different super-hero, never misses a party or a disco, takes pictures with a different girl and always comes home in the sun already risen. Of course then goes to sleep almost the whole day and beyond what I read in the newspapers of gossip I have not heard from him, though living in the house ..

Uncle Oswald by the time he moved to the house of his beautiful De Tweer. He's trying to create a trade between the world of holidays and our world. I hope soon we will go to dinner with them, since I can not stand it any longer without seeing my beloved Arabella ...

Henry has taken his place at the site of the Metro, but as head of the work. He directs, controls, and any decision must be passed by him. He has a huge office that is still holed up, with every comfort imaginable, and a card out of the door that read: "Enrico Maria Onofrio R - THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARD UNIVERSE."

UgiĆ  mostly wanders around Henry. I would say she likes to run around the yard to chase all the rats that crosses his path. And to relax and sharpen their claws loves the carpet of hair that is in the office of Henry, so she now rarely seen around the house. Finally

Evelyn has resumed his work as a detective, but of course it was built or bought all the gadgets more sophisticated there are ... More than 007 ... E 'became the best investigator in Rome and beyond. The remaining free time decided to open the gym to train with the sword, says that is cool ...

I would say that life smiles ... but with a little sadness I wonder, ever return to being the family unit that we were?

ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment