Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cigarettes Day Lung Cancer 2010

Riapriamo i battenti?

New template for the blog and also a new post after tantooo time!


water under the bridge and its' past. It 'not that I write a lot: a little' out of laziness, a little ' for a short time.


tell a little bit like throwing here in London!

summary for the most 'for the forgetful and careless ... And 'now more' than a year since Jenny and I live in London. She works as a secretary / translator for a company based in Switzerland. But I am like IT Manager for a creative company based near Liverpool Street station (see some past posts for info ...)

few months ago, about two, I received the good news that the company was divided into 2 parts and various economic issues my position was no longer 'needed.

It was funny when I call my boss 'to have a meeting in a room in the West End all sounded weird' cause we did not never had meetings around the city '! At first I thought it was a promotion or a job offer for the new company he was about to open ... But then I remembered thinking it best that he could also be a dismissal.

fact, when the news came 'I was no longer' of so amazed! Fired!

The cause of dismissal is' very clear: economic problems (not that you took a salary stellar eh!). The company is divided into two: one does not have the money to cry and the other will try to 'minimize the complexity' of IT in general.

.. I know I've been made redundant! (as sometimes they are my sentences! Jenny's notes)


What to do? We rolled up our sleeves! Updated CV, published in the length and breadth of recruiting sites and slowly I looked for a new job.

Finally after one month and a half of research, hundreds of applications, dozens of calls from recruiters, as well as various interviews I could find!



It begins on the 26th. My role and 'practically the same as that in N1. IT Manager for a company that makes cartoons!
The environment seems nice and then I always liked the cartoons!
When they brought me a little bit around to see the company I noticed "photo" and posters of cartoon characters to be attacked by all parties.
The company name and 'BKN. Based in Germany, but also have offices here, Barcelona and New York.
Again I will be 'the only IT person for the office, but will' also related to the IT Manager in Germany. We hope that you speak in a decent way, that the English emigrated '! Little Whorehouse in an Italian and a German-speaking Inglese!
Pay and 'better,' and even a few days off benefits ...


Logically the desire to work and now 'reduced to zero! As someone told me now you're a dead man walking in the company!


pity that there was also the flip side!
For you living in Italy it might seem normal but there I assure you here and the no n 'all!

We had already 'booked holidays to come down' from 21 to 2. So a beautiful bridge! He was also planning a week holiday!

Making it short of a back and forth between a phone and another and another and a compromise between the dates have changed so ': 21-26! Buuuuu!

Small company policy that a new court in the first 3 months of work can not 'take a long vacation! F %@#!!
comuque policy that comes from Germany. There are not as' tax!
I had to decide: leave and work less, or leave whole and zero work.
I chose the first!


you will know how to 'say what goes on things in the future ... Hello


/ nox

0 comments:

Post a Comment