Monday, November 26, 2007

How To Recycle Acrylic Plastic

Ciao Ciao Polo



Polo 6N 16V - 1400cc 75Kw

The other night I left the gym and looking around I noticed a blue polo 6N like mine. And I 'then occurred to me that I did not even have a dedicated post! That had

the 16 "wheels, tinted windows, front grille without a badge, white arrows side, and as my mirrors (the ones that I have never mounted!)

I have not even ridden the wheels that I got from ebay retching and desire to go to the bathroom due to the excitement of the auction! Blacks with chrome reverse channel.

Never even mounted mirrors and lowered springs and if 'for it!
Well I would have done had we not moved here !

I still so many beautiful memories of her.
evenings spent in the car to hear the music with Jenny!
We also brought on holiday in Corsica for the summer and Folgarida and Vigo di Fassa for the winter holidays.
Sure he had his neii, excessive consumption read! But it was a middle though dated 1997!

was getting the rust in Genoa and tried to sell it for so long.
the end if they are taken! Too bad that he has not acquired a small boy. He could Divertis and preening a bit with the limited (still in its infancy) stereo!

poletti Hello hello! Greetings also from Jenny, we'll miss you! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment