Friday, November 9, 2007

Genuine Green Tea Brand

Looking here and there

Dear cousins, Uncle necklace and various relatives. While doing research in the library I found the diary of Isidoro Emilio "the dreamer" Ombrafiorita. Read to the end

From the diary of Emily I.
Rome 13/11/1771

After a long journey in the southern land, I'm back in Rome. And who is at home that he discussed with the dear Amelia Ermengarde of Ripa. Amelia boasted that its New Year celebrations were the most beautiful and best attended by a noble Roman.
Ermengarde was purple with rage. Reading his mind felt its fury increases to every word of "noble lady". Unfortunately, no secrets for me, cute groom, better let go before falling nell'indecente.
Ermengarde turned and looked at me, now I know that look good, "Please help me to get out of this situation I can not take more of" how beautiful are the festivals, his lovers, his land and all its sensational sensational etc., etc., before reduces it to a firebrand. "
At that point, the pride of the family wanted revenge and I invited her to the most amazing New Year's party that Rome had ever seen. Strange
his behavior got up angrily and left the house so fast that I did not even have time to say goodbye.
Ermengarde looked at me trying to figure out if I said I was joking or serious.
I told him not to worry and that in Australia I learned some new tricks that would help us.



From the diary of Emily I.
Rome 14/11/1771

Ermengarde was restless this morning. By now the tension is clearly read on his face. Do not worry
Erme thinks your brother to make a good figure to the family.
His gaze was not the most confident.
I did bring a little 'sheets of paper and ink.



From the diary of Emily I.
Rome 15/11/1771

letters that I wrote last night were dispatched.
The sister finally has given me the welcome back. It took only two days this time.
Then he asked me what I had in mind.
I told him not to worry and to let me do.


From the diary of Emily I.
Rome 24/12/1771

now missing only a week, all of the invitations were sent and 10 responses to my letters arrived. All proceeds from such duty and tonight starts the first phase of the plan.
Ermengarde now has nerves on edge. I was facing a threatening manner, asking me what I had in mind. And at this point because
explain it better to show.
His wrath was turned into euphoria and joy.



From the diary of Emily I.
Rome 31/12/1771

Finally my guests arrived I made them sit in the house of bondage.
The plan has come to 'Final Act
My old friend Anselmo and his wife are adapting the clothes and the tables are about to be laden
In a little' it's time to go on stage. Along the avenue
torches were lit and in a bit 'my guests arrive. Shit shit shit


From the diary of Emily I. 01/01/1772


Rome this afternoon when I woke up with a little 'of terror and a little' joy.
Terror because things went too well, happy, because things have gone too well. Some remember finally resurfaces
from drinking too much wine. The Countess of Amelia
Ripa had come last, as the first all women, are waiting.
When he entered the great hall, his presence attracted all the attention on and its splendid courtesans.
Perhaps she had brought the company to badmouth someone, but I had the misfortune my friends that I made from the shoulder.
When the first came to the baroness is presented as "the sultan Islands Bilboa" I know that there are, however, was counting on the ignorance of the baroness, and fortunately it is. Then came
Reggina Mariunna a small state from parts of Australia.
The evening continued with dancing, food and wine in quantity.
Ermengarde was no longer in the skin, he knew what I had in mind.
The party really was not a trivial party. But everyone was having fun.
Now it was up to me.
I did away with the Countess a pretext, see the beautiful and handsome son of the Sultan of Bilboa. When it closed in my room accomplice him drinking a glass of wine a bit 'changed to a powder a bit' special. What made her fall into a light sleep, at which point I have come into play.
course taught me that those Aboriginal people well.
The dream did come back in the living room but when he opened the door the room was gone.
He found himself in a place of dust-filled craters and The guests who had stopped to watch, a clock that hung in midair.
The Countess was even more amazed now open-mouthed when the sky instead of seeing the moon he saw a strange blue ball.
Amelia turned to me and asked me where we were and I replied with all the calm "we on the moon, I told her it would be a special celebration "at this point, the noble woman fainted in my arms.
When filming was over, except that the party that lasted until 9 o'clock the next morning.


In the evening I received compliments on the part of Ermengarde. Her guests were amused.




From the diary of Emily I.
Rome 02/01/1772

Dear Henry when you read this diary to go to Uncle central Australian desert in them are the natives very friendly.

Sooner or later we will meet.


Isidoro Emilio "the dreamer" Ombrafiorita

0 comments:

Post a Comment