Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fire Prevention Posteres



It's raining ... The sky is gray and rainy ... I look outside and I feel sad. Should I fix my room. Ask for Aristide to help me when it's done in the bustling kitchen. But what she is doing that? Also turnips, rape only, lunch and dinner turnips. Paris ... How many memories ... I miss the luxury and carelessness of those days ... Those days do not seem to belong. This is my new life. Rape, a tea strainer for 6 people, broken tents, tattered couches. But finally, after years, I feel at home, perhaps more than I've ever felt, even in Paris. Finally I have the family I never had and no matter how crazy about me. I still feel the burning smell of my beautiful shoes D & G. .. Angelo and his moralizing of cabbage ... Those shoes had cost me € 8,000.00 and were almost unique pieces ... I have not yet had the courage to throw them, but I'm sure that Aristide sooner or later I will make them disappear ... Enough! I'm going to try my uncle so maybe ask him to teach me something interesting about the various herbs that grow in the garden ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment